The DPX1 VHF/UHF diplexer can be used to combine or separate two signal bands (VHF / UHF band) for applications in TV, CATV, MMDS...ect, receiving systems.
If you use a poor quality diplexer, it will affect the signal quality and cause interference.
The DPX1 series is a wideband, high performance VHF/ UHF diplexers. It offers many features:
1. Lowest insertion loss: VHF and UHF bands through-loss < 1.0dB, reduced the insertion loss to absolute minimum.
2. Excellent return loss: Better than 18dB in essential for VHF and UHF bands to provide a good match of impedance so as avoid an increased in noise and to reduce signal loss to keep the signal clean.
3. High rejection: Better than 45dB provides a good isolation and avoids interference.
4. Closed cover panel and thick die-casting housing provides very good RFI shielding performance.
In addition to the general models in the table below, the VHF and UHF bands can be designed according to customer specifications.
* In a typical design, the DC power passing path is from the VHF port to the IN / OUT port and can be converted to UHF port to the IN / OUT port if required, please note in your order information.
For more diplexer products, please see our diplexer category.