Sometimes TV, CATV, MMDS or satellite reception system set-up need a power inserter.
Although the power inserter is only a small device in the system, a bad power inserter can have a large impact on signal quality, the most common being the generation of intermodulation distortion.
Are you looking for a better power inserter? Now, you got it.
The PI1-123 is a newly designed power inserter and has many features (see below).
1. Minimum insertion loss, minimized signal loss.
2. Excellent return loss provides good impedance matching to prevent intermodulation distortion and reduce signal loss and noise levels, ensuring that the signal is clean.
3. High isolation, which can reject the signal leakage to the power port or power noise pass through to the signal end, causing cross-modulation distortion.
4. The PI1 has two flexible screw mounting holes, one screw mounting hole and one ground screw hole for flexible mounting and grounding wire installation for safety.
5. Closed and thick die-casting housing provides very good RFI shielding performance.