Sometimes when you set up your TV, CATV, MMDS or satellite receiving system, you need to pick up the power from the coaxial cable.
With this power tap, you can plug in a coaxial cable to get or monitor the power.
Although power taps are only a small device in the system, poor quality power taps can have a large impact on signal quality, most commonly causing signal leakage.
The PT1-123 is a well-designed power tap with many features:
1. Minimum insertion loss, minimized signal loss.
2. Excellent return loss provides good impedance matching to prevent intermodulation distortion and reduce signal loss and noise levels, ensuring that the signal is clean.
3. High isolation prevents signals from leaking to the power port causing signal degradation.
4. The PT1-123 has two flexible screw mounting holes, one screw mounting hole and one ground screw hole for flexible mounting and grounding wire installation for safety.
5. Closed and thick die-casting housing provides very good RFI shielding performance.