* Specifications may be change depending on the model or customer's requirement.
The band reject filters, or called band stop filters, are typically designed to pass the CATV return path (eg 5-42MHz, 5-65MHz, etc.) and UHF band signals and reject all other CATV channels (eg 55-500MHz, 85-450MHz, etc.).
This circuit structure of wide stop band filter is a invented by Soontai.
This means that the rejection band can have a width of 100 MHz, 500 MHz or more.
Therefore, it is possible to design different reject band width according to the needs of the customer system.
Soontai's band reject filters provide many features (see below).
1. Wide and deep reject band, provides excellent rejection capabilities to clear undesired signal,
rejection better than 50dB.
2. Lowest insertion loss, signal-through-loss reduced to a minimum.
3. Excellent return loss, good impedance match reduces signal loss to keep the signal clean. (see figure)
4. Dual layer brass tubes provide the best radio frequency interference (RFI) / electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection.
We can design other models according to your specifications.