* Specifications may be change depending on the model or customer's requirement.
In satellite reception systems, sometimes use a diplexer to combine or separate the satellite-IF and CATV or TV's VHF/UHF signals in order to reduce accessories and coaxial cable used (see illustration).
This will affect the signal quality and even generate interference if a poor quality diplexer is used.
The DPX3 series is a vertical-port type, wideband, high performance indoor diplexers. It offers many features:
1. Lowest insertion loss: VHF/UHF band through-loss <1.0dB and satellite-IF band through-loss <1.5dB, reduced the insertion loss to absolute minimum.
2. Excellent return loss: Better than 14dB is essential for VHF/UHF and satellite-IF bands to provide a good impedance match so as avoid an increased in noise and to reduce signal loss to keep the signal clean.
3. High rejection: Better than 35dB provides a good isolation and avoids interference.
4. Closed cover panel and thick die-casting housing provides very good RFI shielding performance.
In addition to the general models in the table below, the TV/ CATV and satellite-IF bands can be designed according to customer specifications.