* Specifications may be change depending on the model or customer's requirement.
In a cable network system, it may be possible to combine or separate upstream and downstream signals by using a 2-way splitter (and filters).
However, the 2-way splitter cannot effectively isolate the two frequency bands, interference between upstream and downstream is often a problem. In addition, because the insertion loss of the general 2-way splitter is about 3.5~4dB, it will cause excessive loss to the signal.
To properly solve this problem, you need to use a diplexer to replace the 2-way splitter.
The DPX1 series is a wideband, high performance cable network diplexers. It offers many features:
1. Lowest insertion loss: Upstream and Downstream bands through-loss < 1.0dB, reduced the insertion loss to absolute minimum.
2. Excellent return loss: Better than 16dB is essential for upstream and downsterm bands to provide a good match of impedance so as avoid an increased in noise and to reduce signal loss to keep the signal clean.
3. High rejection: Better than 45dB provides a good isolation and avoids interference.
4. Closed cover panel and thick die-casting housing provides very good RFI shielding performance.
In addition to the general models in the table below, the upstream and downstream bands can be designed according to customer specifications.